The effects of extensive social media usage may even extend into adulthood.
Fame has completely changed over the years because of the internet and social media.
Researchers at MIT examined more than 126K stories between 2006 and 2016.
The tech giant has begun its purge of far-right abusive accounts.
Twitter is one of the biggest social networking tools to get a message across. However, according to researchers at Georgia Institute of Technology, specific words or...
Bots are making a huge impact on the web throughout the election season. Unsurprisingly enough, researchers have dug up evidence of social bots and their impact on the...
According to a new study, initiated by social intelligence company Brandwatch, 52 percent of misogynistic tweets were written by women, while the other 48% turned out to be...
German researchers have linked narcissism to Facebook addiction disorder https://t.co/vE8u77HPXZ #narcissism #facebook
Researchers uncovered an anxiolytic that may reverse the effects of alcoholism https://t.co/PYjX7FLoEA #mentalhealth #tandospirone
Caffeine intake a reliable biomarker of early-stage Parkinson’s, study found https://t.co/PIM3e3kb2J #Parkinsonsdisease #caffeine